20071125

It's good to run away.


Forever(:

Hey, the day wasn't that bad at all. It was really good. Thanks too all my bbms : D Kbox, shopping and Sushi Teh : D Nicky joined us for Sushi Teh! : D Hmmm, the Sushi Teh in Raffles City is really nice. The ambience and atmosphere were real pretty. Yeah, it would be great to celebrate someone's birthday there. Lol. The food is good too : D Must try the red bean and vanilla ice-cream waffle thingy. MMM. With Eden around, Kbox is NEVER peaceful I swear. ZZZ. Feel like throwing the mike at his face lar! $#^$##%. Lol. Yay, Jol's got a lovely Red now. : ) Thanks for today : D Thanks for listening, and being by my side when I need all of you : ) I appreciate it. : D Yile, Olivia, Seehua and Qinghui : D My GIRLS/BBMS : D


And I really need to learn to be complacent with everything I have, that includes my friends : ) So I could be this happy everyday. (BEAMS)

Lovely Red.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home